Thursday, October 25, 2007

Late Post.. Better late than never...

I've actually planned this post way back pa but then Im too lazy to write it down. hehe.. anyway.. This is about my birthday. Actually, mine and ice's. Dated September 29, Saturday.

Its my 24th bday and I really wanted to celebrate but in a different setting. My original plan was a swimming party. Actually, not a party but I just wanted to relax on my bday so I wanted to swim.. Haha! I love to swim and i miss swimming already. Anyway, it did not happen due to unexpected circumsantances and since ice and i are busy with work, we were not able to push through with the plan.

Come September 24 (Monday), I texted ice and asked him if he still wants to celebrate for his bday even if it was daaaayyyysss and wwwweeeekkks ago.. hehe.. and he said yes. I thought kasi we have the same circle of friends narin naman so why not just celebrate together, ayt? Hitting 2 birds in one stone kami. So yun! I gave my mom the things that we wanted for dinner and settled everything. Even made a text invite that says: : "Ice and Kat: We would like to invite you for a double celebration on Sept 29, Saturday, 7ish @ Kat's hse, Lamuan Marikina. Hope to see you there! " Something like that.. hehe... anyway, the day came and it was raining. Hehe.. I then remembered, last year I celebrrated my bday during the Katrina hurricane peak, walang ilaw and everything! hehe.. but still, I wanted to push through with it. So candlelit dinner ang bday ko. The same people came din.

Back to my bday this year.. hehe.. Ayun, i personally arranged everything ( which was very easy kasi sa house lang namen, and i wanted ice to rest coz he came from work pa the night before) so there.. Tawag-tawag lang sa chairs and tables (my tito owns a rental shop so it was a phone call away, so easy! ehehehe), and since it was raining we needed a big tent for the tables and chairs in the garden so i called my other tito working in our barangay if he could borrow a tent from the barangay, for free. Viola! He did! hehe.. after a few minutes, yung mga manong dinala na yung tent sa house. hehe.. All was going well. The last thing I needed to do is to wake ice up. hehe..

The food was ready, tables and chairs, everything was on its place. I sat down and waited for a few minutes then Ice came with the drinks. Last thing to do: Check everything! There! All is ready.

The first visitor came, then another then another. Hehe. All of a sudden, Ice and I were too busy entertaining our guests.. hehe.. di na nga kami nagpansinan halos the whole night eh. hehe.. kapagod pero we enjoyed it kasi madami din nagpunta kahit madami din ang kulang :(

Up until 2pm, may dumating pa na visitor. hehe.. In a nutshell, the dinner was fun so fun! :) We saw the faces of our friends as they ate and they were satisfied. Feedbacks regarding the food were great. hehe.. I just want to inform everyone that our family (ice and my family) has a gift in cooking. Very blessed to have them kasi ako, i don't know how to cook. hehe... :) I hope everyone who came enjoyed the time with us also. :)

WE are very grateful to each and everyone who came, who greeted and who prayed for us! :)

Til next year. We're hoping everyone will attend our party. And to those who came, thank you! :)

No comments: