Monday, December 21, 2009

Today

It's been a while that I haven't checked my site. My countdown's to 1 month and 9 days and I'm feeling excited and nervous. I've been, as usual, busy with the semi-final preps for our big day. I am sick today, I think, because of the pressure and stress the wedding is giving me but that's ok, I get to be responsible in details and I love what I'm doing.

We already got the invitations and I'm so ecstatic to give it out. Para akong bata. :) Also, Isaiah was able to pick up our wedding ring/band last Saturday and its so nice, we designed it ourselves. :) Everytime something is done I feel a few gazillions seconds nearing the day and it makes my head turn. It drives me crazy too, in a good way of course.

We're almost done with the major stuff, those little important stuff is yet be done in January. I'm feeling super OC again so I'll make the list as early as now. :)

No comments: