Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Im alive & full of love ♥

Hello!

After months of not visiting this site, I'm back! :)

Many things happened.

I got married. That's a lot! ;p

I just want to share that I've never been happier. Now that I married the ♥ of my life & now that we're together in one house, its all too euphoric. I believe we're still in the honeymoon stage. Too cheesy but I'm loving the feeling of opening my eyes every morning & seeing him beside me, sleeping like a baby.

I think the stories I will be sharing from now on will be the experiences I have as a married young woman. I might change my blog title to: Revealed: Confessions of a married young women. I want to emphasize "young" because this might be the only excuse I have for myself that I'm also entitled to mess up in the course of my marriage. (Atleast I have my disclaimer here. )

No comments: