Monday, June 1, 2009

I'm back

It's been 1 year and a month since my last blog. Wow! Too long I haven't even noticed. Dami na nangyari sa buhay ko ngayon.
Let me just backtrack first. From the last blog I made:

1. Silence -May 15 -- I'm healed and renewed. I took time to hibernate and know myself more and now I'm like a new born baby. =) Thank God for His undying and faithful love for me. =)

2. I'm now friends with the least person I expect to be friends with. We call each other "sis". What a coincidence. Given the past we had, that's a cool term of endearment for us. Hehe.

3. I am now engaged. And is in the process of planning my wedding. My fiance proposed to me on the 30th month. What a happy year for me. Hehe. We've been together for more than 2 years now.

4. The reason why I started to blog again was: a. Inspired by Patty Laurel and Bianca Gonzales' blogs. I love reading their blogs.
b. For therapy and relaxation plus I get to practice my writing skills =)
c. Just to share what I feel and blah blah blah

5. As of this writing, I can say that officially I can tell the whole world I can marry the man of my dreams. =) We already told my mom that we plan to have the wedding in December. God-willing, everything will go on smoothly. And God will provide for all the necessary stuff we need for the wedding to happen.

6. I am just so thankful to God and to the people who have been praying for me and my loved ones. God will indeed bless you a hundred to thousand folds. =)

No comments: