Thursday, June 11, 2009

The man of my dreams, the love of my life





We met in October 2003. I was a transferee and a new face in the campus. He was there for 2 semesters already. We we're classmates in one subject and we're grouped together for a report the next week. He introduced himself and I found out he is also a Christian. We have the same beliefs and desires. We had lunch together, studied together and eventually became close friends. He confessed and I turned him down, twice. But I realized that I'm beginning to fall for him already. But it took us almost 3 years to be officially together. It was a rough 3 years for me, for us.

It was his gig at Zirkoh with Sam and Piolo that I said yes to him. November 23, 2006. I was happy. Finally, we we're together. He was who I prayed for -- God-fearing, family oriented, responsible, takes good care of me. He was my answered prayer.



From there, we we're inseparable. We did things together. I supported him in his chosen career, he was there for me in any decision I made. We just wanted to have the best relationship. We prayed to God to bless our relationship. I never thought we will last this long, after all that we've been through. We had our shares of fights, argument, and the dramas you can ever think of. I believe we we're founded by faith and love.

And now, we came to this. We are finally getting married. Our friends have been asking us for the longest time as to when we want to settle down. I didn't even know he had plans of proposing this early. I thought we will get married 3 years from now. I was so wrong.

Now, I'm beginning to realize how perfect my life will be with him. He is everything I've ever dreamed of. He is my bestest friend, my lover, my supporter, my critic, my strength and weakness.. the man of my dreams, the love of my life.

No comments: