Thursday, July 9, 2009

Random things about me

Im just plain bored..

1. I love listening to life stories
2. Im a Christian at birth
3. I was baptized 3 times =)
4. I play the piano
5. I love to swim
6. Given enough time and practice PLUS LOTS OF FAITH, I can be a GOOD singer
7. I once prayed to God to be a director..
8. Im a cry baby
9. I have an eldest brother who died a day after he was born
10. I don't eat cheese
11. I keep my bed sterile - no one sleeps til they take a bath
12. I learned how to commute when I was in 2nd year college
13. I think im kuripot to myself
14. Im not much of a talker
15. I love purple but my room is green.. haha!
16. I've done lots of stuff with my hair: color, perm, relax.. name it.. haha!
17. Im turning 26 this September and Im getting married in January - answered prayer! awesome GOD!!

No comments: