Saturday, July 11, 2009

Last night was a blast


CRANIUM

girlfriends

we won!

KS' birthday cake

Happy Birthday GF!

KS celebrated her 26th birthday at John's place in Ayala Heights. GF's were all there plus their respective partners. We were told to wear our favorite color and so we did. The food was great, thanks gf KS! =) We were late because of the usually heavy traffic of C5. Good thing about being late was the food, we had them all to ourselves. Yummy!! After the feast, we played Cranium. It was my first time to play and I had a blast. Good thing Nikko, Pau and Lyka were my teamates. We won the game! Woohoo!! Fun, fun game. Challenging but fun. I think I'm better in guessing the answer. Ha!!

Had bonding moments with the girls, I missed those times. We were all hyped up after the game and the catching up, we didn't even notice that we almost finished the food. Haha!

No comments: