Thursday, July 9, 2009

God will provide

I am getting married on the first month next year. It's fun to plan but I haven't done anything solid yet. We haven't paid the downpayment, haven't had the first fitting for my dress and my entourage's, haven't chosen any food yet.. blah blah.. you get my point right? So when people ask my how my wedding preps are, I usually say "It's OK, wala pa naman talagang masyadong ginagawa or di pa masyadong umuusad.." Well, that's the truth.

Anyway, we are still in the process of narrowing down our gazillion friends and relatives to 100! But I was inspired by Ryan and Juday's wedding because they only had 80 guests and they are both celebrities. So I always tell my fiance that we can really trim down our guests into 100 (maximum we can invite). My gosh, if I include all my relatives, 100 is just too small, Jocson-de Guzman palang yun. Waaaaahhh! Im going crazy here.

Well, to top things off we don't have that much to spend also. We just sold our first car as a couple last Monday and the money will be used to pay downpayments, etc. And we are trusting God to finance our wedding. We believe He will provide for us. He knows what's in our hearts and I know He will bless us abundantly.

No comments: