Friday, July 17, 2009

thoughts..

1. It's pouring hard outside. And I'm hating it. Grrr..
2. I just realized that a girl cannot shop in just one store. We have to go to every shop available in a mall to try everything there. Then we decide what to buy. Whew!
3. I shopped for a dress for almost 3 hours yesterday and I'm so exhausted up til now.
4. Facebooking and Multiplying is cool but it will become the reason why you sleep in class/office.
5. I still love purple. I think I will never outgrow my amazement to the color.
6. I'm planning to have another piercing, I'm just not sure where yet.
7. Why do former child stars decide to be daring and bold? Can't they just make a good movie without showing any cleavage and belly button?
8. God really answer prayers! In His time. We just need to be patient.
9. I type really fast! Whoot!!
10. I'm ALWAYS hungry. I think I need to have a check up. =(
11. I have the best friends in the world!
12. I love men who smells good, and looks good ofcourse. Plus, nice feet. I lurv them feet!!
13. I plan to buy a new cellphone. And I'm so excited, I just can't hide it. Haha!

No comments: