Thursday, May 20, 2010

Rest Day :)

I feel so energized today. I believe its because I had my rest day yesterday. I was able to spend time with my family. Had a chance to cook for my mom again -- Chicken Wings in Lime sauce. :) Then hubby & I used the free tickets we got from buying a Globe Tattoo Internet. We decided to watch Robin Hood.

It has been a long time since hubby & I dated. We never get to go out during weekends and even during my offs because we opt to rest -- mainly because we're saving money. ;p But since we had free tickets we decided to go out & just relax. :)

Went strolling around Gateway Mall in Cubao while waiting for the movie to start. I missed the times we just hang out the mall & check the stores out. I missed the times when both of us we're not too conscious w/ our body & eat whatever food our eyes can reach. :) Haha!

I'm happy I get to spend time w/ hubby, "dumedate ule kami!" Hehe. Good times! :)

No comments: