Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Fight

We had a major fight last weekend. It was unexpected and all. The weird thing's its so shallow. Knowing Isaiah, he will not even make a big fuzz out of shallow things but this time, he did. It was all because he felt I always get mad when he goes out to drink with his friends. He misunderstood everything. That's the bad thing about me, I don't usually talk. When I get mad or make tamporurot, I keep my silence and play hide and seek with him, which really annoys him.

Anyway, last weekend was one of the few arguments we had that was so painful. Maybe because he did what I was doing to him, he kept his silence and played hide and seek with me. I worry fast and I oftentimes get paranoid so it really worked, A LOT.

To keep the long story short, I was the one who broke the silence because I couldn't take him anymore. We we're together the whole day but he rarely opened his mouth. I hated him for that. When I decided to talk, even before I opened my mouth, tears flowed. I was sobbing even before I could say anything. I'm such a cry-baby. Then the unexpected happened. He said one word and I broke into TEARS. Realizations here and there, God opened my heart and mind, He gave me the meaning of UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. All of a sudden, I had a glimpse of our 3 year old relationship. I can't imagine I was that selfish of his time. I didn't even know he was feeling that way. He was too kind to say it to me. And now, its out in the open.

He found out I was crying after a few minutes. He wasn't even looking at me, that's how pissed he was. Anyway, he hugged me and I said sorry. He told me we can meet half way, I said I will be the one to adjust and I apologized if he felt that way. I didn't mean to be selfish. I explained my side, he did not utter any word. Maybe he got my point and he was able to understand now my reason behind everything.

After the conversation, all was well. We forgave each other and met half way. I promised myself not to over-react if he wants to go out with his friends, anyway, its also his only time to relax. I love him and I don't want to lose him because of my stupid paranoia.

O God, please let me be the best wife to Isaiah. I am willing to change for the better. Help me Lord.

1 comment:

Leejoy said...

You will be...

I know how much you love him to understand him..

you both love each other....

and nothing to worry about ICE kat, so far, i think he's been the best boyfriend among the other guy boyfriends I know... so... to Ice Keep it up... but also please find time to spend with kat.... hehhe

para namang mababasa...