Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Im officially BORED

Im done with work. So far, there are no passers yet. My friends are all busy doing their stuff so I don't have any one to chat with. I was so excited to come back here in BPI from a 2-day field work. I missed my goalies (my team). I missed our kalokohans and our tawanans. We've had our share of laughs and kakengkoyan today, so we're done. And now, I'm officially bored.

Oh, let me just introduce to you our 4-man team..

The GOAL Officers, under the training deparmtent of ePerformax.
I don't know where they got our name but basically the nature of our job is to conduct training invites to new, qualified applicants then explain the job offer once they officially certify out of our training program, which by the way, is one of the finest here in the Phils. :D

Meet, Anthony. The rose among the thorns. ;D He's the only guy in our team. He's our walking dictionary, our target in asaran, the gentleman, the "gym" guy & our number one abseentee/leave-ee (I'm making up words here, but I hope you got my point). He's the silent type but when you get to know him really well, he's a very sensitive and caring guy. Also very understanding. Right, Tonyo? ;p

Mommy Lee. Young mom of 2. Very hardworking & practical. She has been through tough times but she made it, head up. Very funny. She has these antics in which you just can't help but laugh at it. Its not naman bastos when the joke comes from her, but given that she's married, you really can't help but imagine stuff. OK, 'nuff said. Hahaha!

Tricia. Ms. Prim & Proper but don't let her get mad because she's going to ROAR! at you. Haha! Joke Trish. :D Anyway, she's the mature one. She really gives good advice and very pratical too. If she wants to tell you something, she will, in a very slow, lady-like manner but in straight english. Bongga!

And last but not the least, Moi. Well, I'm just simply beautiful inside-out. Haha! Walang magrerekalamo, blog ko 'toh. Haha!!

Too bad I don't have photos of them here but I'll try my best to get one of each. :D

3 comments:

Tricia's Paws said...

☺ Bongga talaga! Ah lavveet ;) beautiful talaga inside-out. Buti na lang totoo at di mahirap mag-disagree =)

Katrina Michelle said...

haha!!! thanks Tricia. Wala na ko maisip ilagay kundi ang totoo. Bwahaha!!

Leejoy said...

I am prim and proper at times... hehehe.. imagine when I sleep.. that is prim and proper.... hahahha.... anyway. Truelaloo.. walang halong eklavoo!!!!!!!!!!