Thursday, November 12, 2009

Today..

was a busy day.

I started calling my eBay floaters (yes, they are on floating status) and certifiers (they passed our training) at around 11am and I just finished a few minutes ago. I feel tired now. I wish I had a recorder so that I can use it in calling trainees. I just say the same thing -- the schedule: time, venue and trainer. I think I'm going to have a sore throat.

We had a productive work today. Aside from calling the trainees, we had some training invites. I have one crazy passer who was so OC-OC (Obsessive Compulsive) that after his online exam, he (with good intentions in mind) arranged all 9 chairs inside the exam room. Big help from the facilities dept. they don't need to do anything later. Haha! If I only knew about it before I gave him the invite, I would've thanked him for fixing those good 'ol chairs. :D

We have good AND crazy (ahem, WEIRD pala) applicants and even passers. I've had my share and its quite unforgettable. Just for a good laugh but I do respect them, promise.

Anyway, that's all for now.

I can't wait to go home.

No comments: