Monday, November 30, 2009

November 30 Post

It's holiday and Im at work. Its sucks big time. Well, I actually volunteered for this because I need the leave credits I can get, to save up for the days I'll be out of the office for my wedding.
Im just so envious to people that are out in the mall, strolling, shopping.. or people who are sleeping in their so comfy and soft bed, snoring.. and the list goes on. Well, a couple of hours to finish then off I go.

Im here inside our "GOAL of the day" room (I just invented that! Haha) and Im liking it. Im all alone, I have my privacy, my own world. I can work and sleep at the same time. Haha!!

Anyway, Im still tired from the past days so-called "work". I've been busy with marriage counseling, wedding preps and organizing my room (where Isaiah & I will stay for the meantime). Last Friday, I had to file for a 1 day leave because we need to claim a scholarship grant in the morning. In the afternoon, we attended our marriage counseling. It was fun and very inspiring. I learned alot from our pastor. Saturday, Isaiah & I cleaned my room. We organized and put away stuff. My room is big so it took us almost the whole day. Then we decided to go to Home depot to check out some furnitures for our future "studio type" condo unit. Haha! Well, ofcourse we just window shopped. I admit, even if I wasn't feeling well that day, I enjoyed seeing house furnitures and imagining our house with lotsa nice stuff. I can't wait to get married. We were both tired and fell asleep in seconds. Sunday was our church day. Isaiah needed to wake up really early for his practice (he plays guitar in our church). I decided to go with him in the church. So the whole day, we were in Galleria. Had service then I went shopping for new clothes. Isaiah needed to stay in the church so I had my "me time" yesterday. It was fun. I missed the times I shopped by myself. I was kinda all out (good thing Galle was in sale! I love et!) Believe it or not, I was able to buy 2 cute short dresses and a nice top for 2k only, 3 pairs of sandals for 2k also. It was fun! I love mall sales!!! Woot woot! *Insert banana dance*

I was tired after that. Then I had an appointment with my ortho that night so I had to wait for another 3hours for my check up. Right now, I am having major toothache again and guess what, I have another mouth sore. Di na ko natapos sa hirap at sakit ng pagkakaroon ng singaw. Huhu.

We slept early last night but I woke up late. Again, I was too lazy to wake up. Its holiday, for cyring out loud! But I needed to so I had to force myself out of the bed. And here I am, trying to have a productive day. Im almost done with my work.

I can't wait to go home.

No comments: