Friday, November 23, 2007

12 Reasons Why I Love Thee

12 Reasons Why I Love Thee

One
You chose me.
Two
You look at me with so much respect.
Three
You treat me like a PRINCESS.
Four
You consider me as your one and only Baby.
Five
You exert so much effort to spend time with me every weekend and wake up at 3am then don’t sleep the whole Sunday. You do that all because of me!
Six
You gave me a reason to plan my future knowing I will always have you by my side.
Seven
You tell me when I don’t look good and even when I don’t smell good.
Eight
You always tell me I’m beautiful.
Nine
You always tell me to spend my money to beautify myself.
Ten
You think of me first than yourself.
Eleven
You take really good care of me.
Twelve
You gave me nth chances and forgave me and still love me the same.. even more now.

To be continued....

Why 12? Because we spent 12 unforgettable months together as a couple. And I’m looking forward for more and more and more years with you.. lifetime with you.


HAPPY FIRST YEAR ANNIVERSARY MY HUNNY! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

No comments: