Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Everyone's Getting Married!

I have been asked many times already of the million dollar question "When ang kasal niyo?" :o

Uh-Oh! Well.. (thinking).. It'll come. Hehe. It will as soon as we have God's go signal. As of now, we are both praying for our relationship to be much stronger and for us to love each other more. We are not in a hurry but of course, like any other couple, we talk about it, very often. We are open in listening to advice of trusted friends and wise discernment but It'll be up to the man up there. We are in the proces of planning and prioritizing.

Honestly, talking about our future together is a breath of fresh air for me. I've always wanted to get married, I've always dreamt about wearing a white gown and walking down the aisle, dazzling with so much love. I imagined my man staring at me and just awestruck of how beautiful his soon to be wife is and thinking that he really made the right decision. Haha!

Its fun to think of it, its exciting to plan but again, we haven't received any word from our provider. :) Personally, I really want to and even Ice. We just have a complicated situation so its not easy for us to just decide and go for it also. Its a lifetime commitment and we want everything to be perfect, as God wants it to be. :)
WE just need to wait and be excited. As God started our love story, He will also plan the wedding of the year (whatever year that may be). :)

No comments: