Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I have different names.. I have lotsa names..

I think im one of the few people who has lots of names -- nicknames.. hehe..

At home im called Katre. When i reached gradeschool first it was just Katrina but then came another Katrina in my class. So my friends thought of a name for both of us, out of confusion and out of love for us.. hehe.. it was really hard for us coz we both make lingon when they say Katrina. So there. We have friends who were very creative and thought of combining our first and last names.. Katrina de Guzman -- KADIGI and Katrina Salvador -- KS! So easy for KS.. haha! but for me, it was just the start. So our classmates called me KADIGI -- that i find very mahaba but still that was what they called me. Anyway, come grade 6 it became KADIG then finally during my grade 7 days, my name was improvised. It became KADI! HAhahahaha!!! the shorter the better! :)

So there. I graduated HS with the name KADI. Some of my batchmates from OB don't even know my real name is Katrina. I just found out this year coz I invited my batchmates in my friendster and multiply account and they always ask who i am. HAHA! my name in friendster is KAT and my name in multiply is KATRE! hahaha! See? I soo have lotsa names!! :P so confusing to them! haha! :)

During my college days in Miriam I made sure I'll make my name as mature as i can, coz im in college already. Haha!! So immature of me.. ahehehe.. ;p

So on my first day, every class i attended i said "you can call me KAT" so there! From then on I was known at Miriam as KAT. And continued to this day. Haha! But those who are very close to me calls me Katre talaga. :)

Whatever you wanna call me as long as its not "bruno", ok lang yan, walang kaso! haha! Mamili nalang kayo sa mga mejo madami kong nickname. haha! ;p

No comments: