Thursday, November 8, 2007

Im Vain






I know, I know. You'll notice in both my friendster and multiply account that I AM REALLY VAIN! I sooo love taking pictures of myself. I love posing for the cam. I think I'm a camwhore! haha! Self-confessed. Just so everybody knows why I always update my accounts. Hehe! And I have tons of pictures at our house pa! Hehe! :P

I feel happy when I see myself inside a small box, either in a cam or in a pc. Haha! I don't know. Maybe Im just maarte! But I love being maarte. Maarte in a sense that I am a girl and its normal to be like that. I'm not maarte as in like "you make tusok-tusok the fishball" arte factor. Hehe! I'm just simply maarte. And taking pictures is one of the things I enjoy doing. I know, I know. I'm conceited. ;p

Well, atleast I'm modest enough to confess that I am really conceited.. self-obsessed.. vain! I don't have vices naman so better be a camwhore than any other whore.. Joke! ;p

I love myself. If I don't, who would? So love yourself first so that you can love others. ;p And others will just, you know, fall madly in love with you! Wahahaha! Sorry, just making fun of myself.

No comments: